A Blog by Dermot Dolan

A Blog by Dermot Dolan, all work is copyright of Dermot Dolan.

Saturday 7 November 2015

Camino de Levante April - May 2015

 Hello I have decided to to put up a revised section here of the beautiful Camino de Levante which I walked in April and May of 2015. I have for many month now a special section on my website just go to my www.caminogallery.com website and you will find it.

The shots here are mainly up to Zamora but with a few exceptions. If you would like captions on all of the shots you will find that on my website.

Not all photographs are in Geographic order.



























































































The Valencia amigos taken in Carcaixent

Hospitalero in Ávila
The kind Escalona amigos who treated me to their Barbecue
The kind Escalona amigos who treated me to their Barbecue

One of the amigos from Escalona




The kind people of Bar Restaurant La Colegiata Toro 

The lovely German Ladies

German Pilgrims on the last day before Santiago

German Pilgrims on the last day before Santiago

Italian Pilgrims happy to be in Santiago




No comments:

Post a Comment