A Blog by Dermot Dolan

A Blog by Dermot Dolan, all work is copyright of Dermot Dolan.

Monday 24 March 2014

Day 13 Carcaboso Journeys end

Only 11 km today. Cold morning, there will be rain later but I have walked my entire journey without a drop of rain. This is now the end of my Camino for this trip. Of course I will miss it. Walked this morning with the Italian man had coffee with him in Carcaboso then he continued on.

I am staying in Albergue Elana, nice place stayed here before. Will probably meet spme pilgrims later in the day.
The marking out of Gaisteo are poor but head for old bridge and then the road to Carcaboso there are some arrows. To Plasemcia tomorrow, sightseeing for a day.
Will post photos when I get home.
Good result in football last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment